Skip to content
- One time, at the lake, my uncle tried to teach me to water-ski. The plants on the bottom of the lake are awfully pretty.
- Eventually, he succeeded.
- Letting go of the rope allows for less drownage.
- When the sun is high in the sky and the water is smooth as glass, there is nothing better than the feeling of cutting through the water, across the wake and back, across and back, across and back.
- When the sun is low in the sky and the fish flies are out above the water, it is better to canoe out to – but not overturn the canoe in – the middle of the lake with your cousin.